Architect: Jamison Parker (original), 450 Architects (remodel)
Design: Green Gables - Stephen Elliott
Engineering: Berry Nordling Engineers - Bruce Kenny (House and Studio), AE Group - Gary Froehlich (Poolhouse)
Construction: Green Gables - Steve Moskowitz (Studio), Greg Palin (Poolhouse), John Ratts (House and Studio)
Much effort has been made to design the two accessory structures to blend primarily with the 1.48 acre site but also with the existing 1931 Jamison Parker house.
Although the house takes advantage of the unobstructed view of the cascade range to the east, the two structures are sited in an attempt to relate more to its immediate surroundings on site, programmatically and physically, rather than on distant views. The transition between the built and unbuilt is also blurred in an attempt to further engage the buildings to the site.
Both the studio and poolhouse are primarily timber construction with the majority of material coming from salvaged materials belonging to the family.
The nearly black, dark stain used on the exterior siding of the existing house is used on the studio and poolhouse in an attempt to show continuity amongst the three buildings.